FUERST WIACEK was founded in 2016 with the focus on brewing expressive, high-quality, hop-forward beers with an adventurous and curious attitude towards the brewing process.
After many years of brewing at several places near and far, we finally built our own home and brewery in Berlin last year. As we continue on what is exciting stage in the company’s development, we are searching for great and highly passionate people who strive for excellence in everything they do.
At FUERST WIACEK you will be working for an internationally respected craft brewery and join a culture that strives to hear your great ideas to continuously improve, innovate and add value to your work experience.
You will be joining a growing team; some structures and processes might not be designed yet, so you will have the opportunity to join us in shaping the future of the FUERST WIACEK brewery.
We are looking to fill this vacancy as soon as possible. If you think you are a good fit, please send us your CV and cover letter including your desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application Delivery Driver – [YOUR NAME]”.
- Keep warehouse organized
- Doing deliveries within Berlin
- Keeping in touch with the bars & stores and reporting feedback to Sales and Production teams
- Organizing & packaging Webshop deliveries on a daily basis
- Organizing & packaging Distribution deliveries
- Help in beer packaging (canning line, kegs)
- Experience driving a fork lift is a plus but not mandatory
- Driving licence B
- Willingness to travel the world occasionally to represent our brewery with knowledge, enthusiasm and hospitality at special events or festivals is a plus
- Passion for the industry and our brand
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously, with a focused and hard working attitude
- Quick learner who is able to work with minimal or no supervision
- Proactive, Can-do attitude and positive outlook
- Critical thinker. You are not afraid to speak your mind
- Ability to both receive feedback and offer ideas. Best idea wins.
- Work closely with all members of our team but also being comfortable working independently when needed
- Strong problem solving skills in all situations, with the ability to find solutions on your own
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and pivot plans quickly in order to coordinate corrective actions needed
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills in German & English language