FUERST WIACEK was founded in 2016 with the focus on brewing expressive, high-quality, hop-forward beers with an adventurous and curious attitude towards the brewing process.
After many years of brewing at several places near and far, we are finally building our own home and brewery in Berlin. As we entering this new and exciting stage, we are searching for great and highly passionate people who strive for excellence in everything they do.
At FUERST WIACEK you will be working for an internationally respected craft brewery and join a culture that strives to hear your great ideas to continuously improve, innovate and add value to your work experience.
You will be joining the team while we’re in the process of building and opening the brewery. This means some structures and processes might not be designed yet, and you will have the opportunity to join us in shaping the future of the FUERST WIACEK brewery.
We are looking to fill this vacancy 1st March 2021. If you think you are a good fit, please send us your CV and cover letter including your desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application Sales Rep – [YOUR NAME]”.
- Build and maintain our distribution and self-distribution network
- Work with a CRM system maintaining accurate customer and conversation records
- Maintain relationships with existing accounts (local and abroad) in person and digital
- Acquisition of new accounts
- Work with accounts and supply them all with needed volumes to maintain and build our brand
- Following the principles of Enlightened Hospitality
- Strengthening our brand in collaboration with our current accounts and our team
- Coordinate communication between our accounts and production
- Organize and take part in promotional events (tastings, beer festivals, TTOs, …)
- Represent our brand
- Organize educational events for our accounts (tastings)
- Develop and maintain KPIs and sales controlling strategies
- Adapt sales strategies in coordination with the team
- Create sales guidelines and company presentations for accounts
- Create sales offers and invoices
- Create sales reports and being able to pivot plans quickly in order to coordinate corrective actions needed
- Follow national and international laws, rules and regulations
- Work with and create tax and export documents
- Maintain an open dialogue with production staff, owners, and sales staff regarding all aspects
- Willingness to take on tasks outside the scope of a Sales position
- Minimum three years professional sales experience
- Knowledge of wholesale and self distribution and operations
- Structured and self organized with strong project management skills
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Familiar with project management tools (Kanban, Agile)
- Willingness to travel the world occasionally to represent our brewery with knowledge, enthusiasm and hospitality at special events or festivals is a plus
- Strong social media content creation is a plus
- Experience with CRM systems is a plus
- Strong sensory analytics is a plus
- Refined, educated and knowledgeable palate with deep knowledge of beer styles
- Passion for the industry and our brand
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously, with a focused and hard working attitude
- Quick learner who is able to work with minimal or no supervision
- Proactive, Can-do attitude and positive outlook
- Critical thinker. You are not afraid to speak your mind
- Ability to both receive feedback and offer ideas. Best idea wins.
- Work closely with all members of our team but also being comfortable working independently when needed
- Strong problem solving skills in all situations, with the ability to find solutions on your own
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and pivot plans quickly in order to coordinate corrective actions needed
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with Google G Suite (Docs, Sheets, Gmail)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German & English language