FUERST WIACEK was founded in 2016 with the focus on brewing expressive, high-quality, hop-forward beers with an adventurous and curious attitude towards the brewing process.
After many years of brewing at several places near and far, we are finally building our own home and brewery in Berlin. As we entering this new and exciting stage, we are searching for great and highly passionate people who strive for excellence in everything they do.
At FUERST WIACEK you will be working for an internationally respected craft brewery and join a culture that strives to hear your great ideas to continuously improve, innovate and add value to your work experience.
You will be joining the team while we’re in the process of building and opening the brewery. This means some structures and processes might not be designed yet, and you will have the opportunity to join us in shaping the future of the FUERST WIACEK brewery.
We are looking to fill this vacancy 1st January 2021. If you think you are a good fit, please send us your CV and cover letter including your desired salary to email@example.com with the subject line “Application Brand Rep – [YOUR NAME]”.
- Your goal is to grow audiences, engage users, build and maintain our community and strengthen our brand
- Create content (text, video, photo, …) for social media and other marketing applications
- Curate a strategy for Facebook, Instagram and any new platforms that arise
- Create press releases
- Create content (text, video, photo, …) for our online shop
- Curate the online shop
- Develop merchandise products in collaboration with the team
- Community management
- Communicate with our customers in person and digital
- Following the principles of Enlightened Hospitality
- Prepare and package online shop orders with the team
- Create and follow KPIs
- Monitor the performance of our content, create reports and ensure we are optimizing our potential
- Organize and represent us at promotional events worldwide
- Organize educational events
- Adapt strategies in coordination with the team
- Maintain an open dialogue with production staff, owners, and sales staff regarding all aspects
- Willingness to take on tasks outside the scope of this position
- Willing to work partly in either sales, assisting in the production brewery, doing lab work or similar is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience publishing content to Social Media channels and Social Content optimization
- Eye for a good story, design and an editorial approach
- Deep knowledge of Social Media, email marketing, digital products, digital consumption patterns and Social Media platform algorithms
- Deep understanding, experience & interest in beer
- Editorial, design and photography experience
- Video production and editing experience is a plus
- Familiarity of internet trends, content formats and language
- Structured and well-organized
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Familiar with project management tools (Kanban, Agile)
- Willingness to travel the world occasionally to represent our brewery with knowledge, enthusiasm and hospitality at special events or festivals is a plus
- Strong sensory analytics is a plus
- Refined, educated and knowledgeable palate with deep knowledge of beer styles
- Passion for the industry and our brand
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously, with a focused and hard working attitude
- Quick learner who is able to work with minimal or no supervision
- Proactive, Can-do attitude and positive outlook
- Critical thinker. You are not afraid to speak your mind
- Ability to both receive feedback and offer ideas. Best idea wins.
- Work closely with all members of our team but also being comfortable working independently when needed
- Strong problem solving skills in all situations, with the ability to find solutions on your own
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and pivot plans quickly in order to coordinate corrective actions needed
- Familiarity with Google G Suite (Docs, Sheets, Gmail), analytics tools, content creation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (and preferably German) language