We are looking for an experienced Content Creator with a focus on community building and to represent our brand on the major digital platforms and actively engage and expand our online community. As a Content Creator, you will be part of a dedicated team at the forefront of the craft beer industry, shaping trends and developments. You will work closely with our team to improve our brand’s visibility across all digital channels and actively engage and grow our community.
We offer a challenging and varied role in a dynamic and growing company. You will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the development of our brand and community and grow in an innovative environment.
We are looking to fill this vacancy as soon as possible. If you think you are a good fit, please send us your CV, work examples and including your desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application Content Creator – [YOUR NAME]”.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your responsibilities will include
- Developing content to showcase the FUERST WIACEK brand on all digital platforms, including the website, social media, email marketing, and other online channels
- Collaborating with the team to ensure content is consistent and targeted
- Creating engaging and informative content that resonates with our target audience and drives engagement
- Researching trends and developments in the industry to ensure our content remains relevant and up-to-date
- Planning and executing campaigns and events in partnership with the team
- Actively engaging and growing our online community, including responding to questions, comments, and complaints and building relationships with influencers and potential customers.
- Demonstrable experience as a Content Creator
- Excellent knowledge of social media, digital marketing, and online community management
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience creating compelling and targeted content for various online channels
- High level of creativity and innovation
- Passion for craft beer and interest in the industry
- Experience in managing and growing online communities, including managing complaints and building relationships with influencers and potential customers.
- Quick learner who is able to work with minimal or no supervision
- Proactive, Can-do attitude and positive outlook
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving skills in all situations, with the ability to find solutions on your own